One of the greatest challenges when printing is reproducing the most precise color possible or achieving the desired color quality. The task of color measurement is to continuously record color data during the printing process, evaluate them, and issue a warning in the case of relevant deviations from the color specifications.
With fully automatic systems for spectral inline color measurement, BST eltromat supports you effectively in compliance with prescribed color standards. The inline measurement is carried out inside your printing machine. The color measurements and comparison with print samples that would normally be performed with hand-held devices after roll changes are therefore no longer necessary.
- Significantly supports you when setting up the machine
- Continuously monitors color data during the job
- Objectively evaluates the color data and triggers warnings and alarms if prescribed tolerances are exceeded
- Records color deviations and generates a job report
- Early detection and resolution of color deviations
- Documentation of color quality for your customers
- Effective process optimization
- Reduction of waste, already starting from the set-up process
- Direct provision of color measurement values from the inline process for color management and quality assurance