BST eltromat’s Wide Array Sensor families US SEN 3xxand IR SEN 4xx feature large detection ranges and dynamically compensate for various ambient factors.
Web width variations in front of the sensor can be changed on the fly, eliminating the need to physically reposition edge detectors.
The BST eltromat Wide Array Sensors have a maximum measuring range of 467 mm.
Wide Array Sensors at a Glance
- Resistant to dirt and variations in material transparency
- Measurement values not influenced by height fluctuations in the material in the sensor scanning area
- Compensation for any interference caused by external sound sources or other ambient influences
- Available as optical (IR SEN 4xx) or ultrasonic (US SEN 3xx)
- Connection (plug and play) to ekr 500 digital (BASIC)