The optical sensors from BST facilitate the touch-free scanning of the web edge using light.
- Optical scanning (resistant to foreign influences)
- Measurement values not influenced by height fluctuations in the web in the sensor scanning area
- Optional rinsing air connection protects the optics from contamination by paper dust or abraded particles (IR 2011)
- The large proportional measurement area facilitates the web center-line guiding, even in the case of relatively large web width variations
- Areas of application: transparent and non-transparent materials, thick materials