BST offers various digital sensors that scan the web touch-free by registering contrasts in light.
The BST CLS Pro 600 sensor stands out through its high precision when scanning print lines, print edges, or web edges with color sensors.
- Precise scanning of lines, print edges, or web edges using color sensors
- Optimal lighting conditions by automatically regulated LED lighting
- Extreme reliability, even at the highest web speeds
- Clear presentation on the color display
- Minimization of downtime through simple operation and an intuitive user interface
- Positioning help via laser projection
- Realistic depiction of the print line, print edge, or web edge on the color display
- Removable control panel for ease of operation, even in scanning positions that are difficult to access
- Possibility for remote operation of the basic control functions
- Convenient selection of the print line, print edge, or web edge, because contrast transitions are indicated with colors
- Areas of application: control of contrast edges, web edges, or printed lines
- Automatic job and setup saving to minimize makeready times
- Automatic positioning together with FVG Pos 100 and ekr 500 Digital Unit touch