The main area of application for the FRAMEGuide is the printing industry. The FRAMEGuide impresses with its lowest possible overall height. This allows systems of the FRAMEGuide series to be optimally integrated into their machine layout. The optional motorized sensor adjustment can be integrated very easily into the FRAMEGuide solution. A wide range of optional data exchange options are available (advanced).
The unique design of the FRAMEGuide allows the lowest possible overall height. The fixed and moving parts of the frame are arranged in one level, thus enabling the highest possible flexibility when installing it in your machine. The optimized design of the FRAMEGuide enables the highest possible precision in control behavior.
The FRAMEGuide is usable for all installation positions and wire threading.
Contact our experts at +49 (0) 521 40070-0 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Compatible with all standard edge sensors (optical or ultrasonic)
- Selectable control side
- Regulation by web edge
- Manual sensor adjustment
- Remote operation via digital inputs (digital I/O)
- Object guiding with CLS CAM 100
- Line and contrast guiding with CLS Pro 600
- Regulation by web edge and web center-line (two edge sensors)
- Manual fine adjustment for one or both edge sensors
- Remote operation by additional commander
- Motor-driven sensor adjustment with automatic edge seeking and pre-positioning for edges and/or web center-line guiding with a set or variable web center (automatic edge search not possible with CLS Pro 600, CLS CAM 100)
- Advanced:Bus systems: CAN, Profibus DP, Profinet or Ethernet UDP
- Remote operation configurable via digital inputs/outputs