The BST eltromat CompactGuide for compact web guiding is highly suitable for use in narrow webs, especially in the label, packaging, and nonwoven industries.
With six different sizes, the CompactGuide can be optimally adjusted to your requirements. Its compact, modular shape and the integrated controller allow for problem-free installation, even in small spaces. The removable, ergonomic keyboard allows for easy and intuitive operation, and for fast, direct access to all important control functions. The ready-to-connect construction minimizes the effort for installation and wiring.
The CompactGuide is implementable for all installation positions and wire threading.
Contact our experts at +49 (0) 5206 999-0 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Compatible with all standard edge sensors (optical or ultrasonic)
- Selectable control side
- Regulation by web edge
- Manual sensor adjustment
- Remote operation via digital inputs (digital I/O)
- Line and contrast guiding with CLS Pro 600
- Regulation by web edge and web center-line (two edge sensors)
- Manual fine adjustment for one or both edge sensors
- efe digital remote operation
- Splicetable including clamping device (pneumatic or mechanical)