Competition in the printing industry is stiff, and the demands are constantly on the rise. A precise inspection of the printed image is essential for defect-free print products – and thus for satisfied customers.
Fully automatic, the spectral inline color measurement systems from BST support you in adhering to prescribed color standards in that an inline measurement is carried out in your printing machine. The color measurements and comparison with print samples that would normally be performed with hand-held devices after roll changes are therefore no longer necessary.
Your benefit: less waste and a detailed evaluation of process data – for an efficient printing process that consistently impresses customers with its high degree of color sensitivity.
- Early detection and resolution of color deviations
- Documentation of color quality for your customers
- Process optimization and avoidance of waste
- Reduction of waste in the set-up process
- Direct provision of color measurement values from the inline process for color management and quality assurance
The iPQ-Spectral fully automatic, spectral inline color measurement system carries out an inline measurement in the printing machine, providing the basis for continuous monitoring of compliance with the prescribed color standards. Deviations in color are recorded and included in a job report.