Customized training. Focus on applications.
Even the best machines and systems can only reach their full potential if their operators can confidently master using them at an optimal level. Intuitive operating procedures, clear displays and consistent control concepts ensure that BST eltromat systems are particularly easy to operate and give efficient results.
Choose BST eltromat and benefit from a range of training opportunities that leave no question unanswered. We bring you up to the latest standards with customized and application-specific training, which can be carried out flexibly, either on-site at your company or at the BST eltromat Training Center.
Training opportunities at your company
Right where the production takes place: Our trainers and instructors with hands-on experience can visit you on-site at your company at a time that suits you. With training content agreed in advance, our experts focus specifically on your applications. So the focus is always on obtaining the maximum benefit for your value chain.
Training opportunities at the BST eltromat TrainingCenter
We are committed to helping you, not just at your site, but also at the BST TrainingCenter in Leopoldshöhe. Here we can provide you with customized training which is perfectly adapted to your requirements and therefore optimally increases the participants’ prior knowledge. We carry out the training on real BST eltromat systems and the latest simulation devices with a maximum focus on application.
BST eltromat Services at a Glance:
- Application and operator training
- Training for maintenance and service staff
- Pre-training: Training before start-up to get to know the relevant system, including practical, hands-on tests on simulators
- After start-up: Training to clarify any issues or questions and consolidate optimum use of the system
BST eltromat Training - Your advantages:
- Quick, safe and targeted operation of BST eltromat systems
- Make full use of the system’s potential - for optimized product quality
- Minimize waste, time taken up and costs