sincon_star: Innovative Register Controls in Printing and Converting Applications All in One Place
The BST eltromat sincon_star register control was specially developed to regulate printed work or a tool station. An optional insetter control is available to steer a pre-printed web and for the electronic adjustment level of tools. sincon_star plays a central role in the automization of the processes in this printing process. Set-up times and paper waste are sustainably reduced through the implementation of this BST eltromat register control; the printing machine's productivity increases.
Printed Marks – Precisely Detected
With the BST eltromat one-pixel color camera, the recognition of even weakly contrasting marks is ensured. Because of this, cold seal and paint in the web-web comparison can be regulated. The marks that are detected are depicted as a live image in color on the operating monitor.
The modern user interface with touch monitor allows for the individual and efficient operation of the register controls. The clearly-structured HMI takes care of the maximum amount of operating comfort.
sincon_star at a Glance:
- For almost all applications for which an individual control station with a longitudinal and side control channel is needed, such as:
- Steering a pre-printed material web
- Control of front to back side in CI flexographic printing machines
- Control of an adjustment to the printing process in CI flexographic printing machines
- Control of a tool in printing machines
- Intelligent register mark sensor
- Live image of the register marks
- Simple operation