AR 4000: The Highest Register Precision for First-Class Print Quality
The economical solution for exact register settings AR 4000 makes the precise adjustment of the register to many types of machines possible, such as offset, hybrid, and label printing machines.
The precision solution from BST eltromat International wins people over down the whole line: through its compact construction, intuitive touchscreen operation and low installation effort.
With the AR 4000, the adjustment of color and temporary registers (front to back side registers) takes place as reliably as the control of additional printing units (like flexographic printing units) or tool stations.
AR 4000 – Your Benefits:
- Short order set-up times
- Less material use through reduced waste in all print phases
- Consistent high quality due to passer consistency in the entire printing process
- Exact compliance of all register tolerances
- High-quality print products for higher customer satisfaction
AR 4000 at a Glance:
- One-chip color camera and intelligent image processing algorithms for safe and fast recognition of marks, even on coarse material structures or with low contrasts
- Xenon strobe for optimal lighting conditions, even on critical substrates like foils and reflective materials
- Synchronized shutter for absolute resistance to extraneous light
- Large camera field of view for stable capture of the mark pattern, even with dynamic web stretching sequences