TubeScan eagle view: Print Inspections and Detail Views Cleverly Combined
Web monitoring systems are not suitable for 100% monitoring of the print quality and must be combined with print inspection systems. Up to now, many printers have shied away from the high acquisition costs of such systems – at the expense of product quality.
100% print control and precise detail view: The patented TubeScan eagle view system combines multiple inspection cameras, which provide a detailed zoom image and simultaneously guarantee 100% inspection. Through the newly designed touchscreen control panel, the set-up of the job is intuitively easy and taken care of in a matter of seconds. BST eltromat thus offers an efficient and precise solution in combination with 100% print control and detail view.
TubeScan eagle view at a Glance
- Cost-efficient combination of 100% print control and detail view
- Visual range for the detail view: 35 mm x 25 mm; resolution: 1,600 x 1,200 color pixels
- Capture and display of up to 10 images per second
- Detail display of sensitive areas up to grid point size (e.g. register marks, 2-D barcodes, grids)
- Movable camera for detail display; quick and easy camera positioning with the help of the pattern overview via the touchscreen monitor
- Innovative synchronization – without print marks or gear wheel sensors
- Combinable with all available options for TubeScan digital strobe (e.g. high-resolution print inspection, PDF reports, dynamic roll maps)
- Compact external dimensions: only 125 mm in web direction (compatible with all TubeScan products)
- Available web widths: 250 / 330 / 370 / 430 / 470 / 550 mm
- Maximum speed: 250 m/min
You can find information here about our partner Nyquist’s print control solutions.